FRENCH & INDIAN WAR
Click on any option to know the CORRECT ANSWERS
1. Which of the following best describes the cause of the French and Indian War?
The French and Indians fought because the Indians did like the French capturing beaver to make a profit from fur
The French and British were fighting over land in the Ohio Territory to increase wealth and access to resources
The French wanted the Indians to relocate
the colonists wanted their freedom from the British
1. Who wrote the Albany Plan of the Union?
King George III
1. What General was sent to aid the British in the French and Indian War as part of a new battle strategy, but ended up being killed in his first battle there?
General Henry Bradford
General Henry Braddock
General William Pitt
1. What is the name of the treaty that ended the French and Indian War?
Treaty of Paris
Treat of Ghent
Treaty of Versailles
Treaty of Peace
1. Which country controlled the land West of the Mississippi River after the French and Indian War?
There are 5 questions to complete.