Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Who among the following constituted Turkan-e-Chihalgani?
None of these
The venue of holding this Second Round Table Conference in London was-
10, Downing Street
St. James Palace
The ryotwari settlement was primarily introduced by the British government in
Bengal and Madras
The Gangetic valley
Madras and Bombay
Who had conceived and founded the Ramakrishna Mission?
Sudas, the victor of the battle of Ten kings belonged to the tribe of the
By the enactment of British Parliament when did the East India Company cease to be a trading Company?
Consider the following statements
- Shah Jahan discontinued Jharokha darshan and Tula Dana.
- Shah Jahan refused to grant land to Shanti Das, the leading Jain Jeweller and banker of Ahmedabad to build a resting place for Jain saints.
- Shah Jahan banned mixed marriages between Hindus and Muslims in Kashmir.
- Shah Jahan exempted the theologians from offering Sijda.
1 and 2
2 and 4
2 and 3
1 and 4
Which Bhakti Saints known as Sri Gauranga, was a popular Vaishnava saint and reformer from Bengal?
The Civil Disobedience Movement was suspended after the Gandhi-Irwin Pact. Why did the Congress decide to resume the movement In January 1932?
Failure of the Second Round Table Conference
Repudiation of the Gandhi-Irwin Pact by the British Government
British policies of repression
All the above
Consider the following statements about Kabir and Nanak-
- Their ideas were drawn both from Bhakti and Sufi traditions.
- They expressed the sentiments of rural masses.
- They made a strong plea for Hindu-Muslim unity.
- Their followers founded religious communities.
1, 2, 3 and 4 are correct
1, 3 and 4 are correct
1 and 2 are correct
1, 2 and 3 are correct
Under Sher Shah the largest administrative unit was administered by a Chief namely
Who was the Viceroy of India when the Rowlatt Act was Passed
Who wrote "Kiratarjuniyam"?
Lord is regarded to have been the father of local self-government in India.
The term 'Rupadarshaka' denotes what?
The supervisor of the folkdancers
The supervisor of royal harem
The supervisor of prostitutes
The supervisor of the quality of coins
The Ghadar party, formed in the USA, was determined to start a revolt in India. Which among the following provinces did the party choose to begin its armed revolt?
There are 16 questions to complete.