Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Which of the following leader said that the Act of 1935 provided 'a machine with strong brakes but no engine'?
The party which observed the 'Black Day' on July 3, 1947 against Partition of India was
Communist Party of India
Indian National Congress
The revolt of the Khasis against the British was led by
What is the descending order of the ranks of nobility under Delhi Sultanate?
3, 2, 4, 1
1, 2, 3, 4
2, 1, 4, 3
1, 2, 4, 3
The term Pietra dura' refers to
Sculptures in Italian style
A special type of turrets
Kunwar Singh was a ruined & discontented Zamindar of
Which of the following measures were taken by Balban for re-establishing the prestige and power of the crown?
- He claimed his descent from the mythical hero Afrasiyab.
- He copied the court etiquettes of the Iranian Court.
- He instituted rigid formalities in the harem
- He reorganised the boundaries of provinces of the kingdom.
1 and 2
2 and 4
2 and 3
3 and 4
The most important craftsman in the Vedic period was the
Which of the following leader organised the Swaraj Party?
Sarojini Naidu and Annie Besant
Lala Lajpat Rai and Feroz Shah Mehta
C.Rajagopalachari and Y. Chintamani
R. Das and Motilal Nehru
Which of the following is true about Neolithic sites in India?
- Neolithic period is from present to 10, 000 years ago and is characterized by microliths.
- Burzahom in Kashmir is a Neolithic site where cooking hearths were found only inside the house.
- There is no evidence of Neolithic site in north east India.
1 and 3 only
None of the above
Who was the Mughal Prince who was well-versed in Arabic, Persian and Sanakrit?
Prince Sulaiman Shukoh
Prince Dara Shukoh
Arrange the following in a chronological order of their establishment:
- Ghadar Party
- Communist Party of India
- Congress Socialist Party
- Hindustan Socialist Republican Association
3, 4, 2, 1
1, 2, 4, 3
2, 1, 3, 4
4, 3, 1, 2
The Government of India Act of 1935 consists of...... sections and 10 schedules.
The name of the poet Kalidas is mentioned in the-
Allahabad pillar inscription
India had a brisk foreign trade with the Roman world during the period
The Persian ruler who besieged Qandhar in Jahangir's reign was:
There are 16 questions to complete.