Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Consider the following professions:
- Weeding and transplanting
- Rubble making and carrying bricks and plaster materials
1, 2 and 3
1 and 4
3 and 4
1, 3 and 4
Which one of the following items was collected only in a case under the Mauryas?
Which of the following was not one of the distinguished tribes of the later Vedic period?'
The Palas of Bengal patronised
After the Surat split, the Congress
Was temporarily disbanded
Was banned by the British Government
Went to the Extremists
Remained under the control of the Moderates
Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
Ahadi: Gentlemen trooper
Muqaddams: revenue collectors
Charai: House Tax
Qalb: King's personal troops
Pick out the incorrect statement?
After the conquest of Gujarat, Guptas issued a good number of silver coins.
Guptas issued more copper coins than the Kushanas.
Guptas had good trade contacts with Eastern Roman (Byzantine) empire.
In ancient India, Guptas issued the largest number of gold coins.
Which of the following leader gave the safety valve theory for Indian National Congress and said that it was the brainchild of Lord Dufferin?
Lala Lajpat Rai
M N Roy
silt from rivers.
rich layers of dust blown by glacial winds.
Which group made up the largest part of the population in feudal society?
Which one of the following is not matched correctly?
Kalanju: Unit of weight
Angola: Unit of linear measure
Kamal: Unit for liquid measure
Veli: Unit for measuring space
Among the precious stones, the most extensive foreign trade during the Gupta age was that of
Consider the following statement (s) related to the Charter Act of 1793
- Renewed the Charter of the Company for 20 more years.
- Regulated the finances of the Company.
- Lay down that the salaries of the Board of Control and their staffs were to be paid from the British revenues.
- Prohibited the CommanderinChief from being a member of the Governor General's Council.
II & III
I, II & IV
I, II & III
I & II
Kharaj was meant by?
Consider the following statements:
- The Harappan economy was based on agriculture, cattle rearing and crafts.
- The Indus valley people had an elaborate drainage system.
- In kotDiji pre-Harappan settlement has not been found.
- Sugarcane was not grown in Indus civilization.
3, and 4
1, 3 and 4
Arrange the following Chisti Saints in correct chronological order-
- Sheikh Nizamuddin Aulia
- Syed Muhammad Gesudaraz
- Baba Farid Ganjshakar
- Sheikh Nasiruddin Chirage-Delhi
1, 3, 4, 2
1, 2, 3, 4
3, 1, 4, 2
4, 3, 2, 1
There are 16 questions to complete.