Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Mesopotamian were the first to make
Who wrote Poverty and UnBritish Rule in India
The first great empire to the south of the Vindhayas was of the
The provincial govt. of india were given more powers under the system of Dyarchy in the year?
Which of the following was not one of the demands of the Moderators about which they organized agitations on constitutional lines during 1885 to 1905?
Larger employment of Indians in higher services, and holding of India Civil Service Examinations in England and India simultaneously
More educational facilities and employment opportunities for women
Expansion of Legislative Councils, representation of Indians on the Secretary of State's Council. Viceroy's Executive Council and Government Executive Councils.
Reduction in military expenditure
Consider the following statements regarding Sangam age:
- Hereditary monarchy was the form of government during the Sangam period
- Both internal and foreign trade was well organized and briskly carried on in the Sangam Age.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
The first Indian ruler to be shown in images as wearing a dress akin to trousers is
Where did the 16 Janapadas were mentiond?
The Rowlatt Act was passed in the year
The Central Hindu School at Banaras which served as a nucleus of the Banaras Hindu University was established by
Madan Mohan Malaviya
Mrs. Annie Besant
Which of the following statement (s) is/are not correct about Bhagavatism and Krishna
- Bhagavatism is a branch of Vaishnavism, where the devotees worship the various avatars of Lord Vishnu.
- The origin of Bhagavatism or Vaishnavism has been sought in the Upanishadic period because in the???Chandogya Upanishad' Krishna is described as a disciple of the sage Ghora.
Both I & II
Neither I nor II
The first political association of India founded in 1891 was the
British Indian Association
Landholders Society of Calcutta
Madras Native Association
Which of the following statements about Annie Besant are correct?
- She founded the Central Hindu College at Benaras.
- She organised the Home Rule League.
- She introduced the Theosophical Movement in India.
1 and 3
2 and 3
1, 2 and 3
1 and 2
Who of the following was the personal physician of Kanishka and also the author of a famous treatise on the Indian system of medicine?
By 500 B.C.E., the center of Indian civilization had shifted to:
the Indus Valley.
the Ganges Valley.
The greatest Chinese teacher philosopher was
There are 16 questions to complete.