Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Aurangzeb sent Mukarrab Khan against
The most important poet at the court of Mahmud of Ghazni, who wrote Shahnama and is regarded as the "Immortal Homer of the East" was
Which of the following were the main aims of Satyashodhak Samaj?
- Social service
- Spread of education among women and lower caste
- Complete abolition of caste system and inequalities
I and II
II and III
All the above
Who is considered as the greatest ruler of the Pratiharas?
The Sufis first settled in
Both (A) and (B)
Mansabdari System was founded by Akbar. The Mansabdars were
high civil and military officers
all of the above
Mughal-Mewar peace treaty was concluded during the times of?
Which of the following Sanskrit language?
Persian horses were obtained by Vijayanagar with the help of
Who among the following was known as 'Frontier Gandhi'?
Syed Amir Ali
Sir Syed Ali khan
Abul Kalam Azad
Abdul Gaffar Khan
Which country was first to start a joint stock company to trade with India?
Consider the following statement (s) the causes for the failure of the Great Revolt of 1857
- The rebels lacked effective leadership.
- They did not get the support of the civilian people anywhere in the country.
- There was no central organisation to guide them.
- Their military equipment was inferior to that of the English.
II, III & IV
I, II & III
I, III & IV
III & IV
Which of the following Bhakti Saints Krishna is a yogi and lover?
Zen Buddhism, introduced in the twelfth century A.D., found its adher ents mainly among the war riors and influenced Japanese culture considerabley. The key to enlightenment, according to Zen Buddhism, is:
Consider the following statement (s) is/are related to the impact of Bhakti Movement:
- Bhakti Movement resulted in a surge in Hindu literature in regional/vernacular languages mainly in the form of devotional poems and music.
- Bhakti Movement resulted in a surge in Buddhist text in regional/vernacular languages mainly in the form of devotional poems and music.
Both I & II
Neither I nor II
Who were 'Jagirdars' during the reign of Akbar?
Large estate owners
Autonomous rulers under Akbar
Officials of state who were given jagir in place of cash pay
There are 16 questions to complete.