Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Milinda Panho is in the form of a dialogue between the king Menander and Buddhist Monk
Where in India have traces of megalithic culture predominantly been found?
Who wrote the book' A Gift to monotheists'?
Mahadev Govind Ranade
Raja Ram Mohan Roy
With reference to the Indian history of art and culture, consider the following pairs: Famous work of Sculpture Site
- A grand image of Buddha's: Ajanta Mahaparinirvana with numerous celestial musicians above and the sorrowful figures of his followers below
- . A huge image of Varaha: Mount Abu Avatar (boar incarnation) of Vishnu, as he rescues Goddess Earth from the deep and chaotic waters, sculpted on rock
- ''Arjuna's Penance''/: Mamallapuram ''Descent of Ganga'' sculpted on the surface of huge boulders
1, 2 and 3
1 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
The great Hindu law giver was
???Uttaramerur' inscription refers to
Draw by lots
The Indian National Congress had been formed with the knowledge and approval of Lord
Depressed Class Mission established in Bombay at....
According to the theory of double invasion of India by the Aryans, the first group inhabited the Punjab, and the second group pushed its way through Gilgit and Chitral and settled in the midland country. Who put forward this theory?
Sir George Grierson
Vljayanagar was founded on the southern bank of the river
The head of a district (Ahara), the principal coordinator of the revenue and the officer incharge of general and military functions in his jurisdiction during Mauryan empire was known as
Which of the following national leaders did defended soldiers of the Indian National Army in 1945 case dealing with the trial?
Bhula Bhai Desai
Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru
The philosophical essence, "The world is but God manifest, and God is my own soul" may be traced to the
At which place among these the rows of distinctive fire altars with provision of ritual bathing have been found?
Consider the following statements: In 1560's Akbar began to patronize the formation of the Mughal school of painting with the illustration of Dastani-Amir Hamza, because
- Akbar inherited Humayun's taste for painting.
- Akbar was especially interested in book illustration.
- Akbar was persuaded to take an interest in painting by Abdul Fazl.
1 and 3 are correct
2 and 3 are correct
1 and 2 are correct
1, 2 and 3 are correct
Feudal society was characterized by
A hierarchical system of relationships and obligations.
The absence of hostility between neighboring fiefs.
Increasing consolidation of power by Frankish kings.
The rule of a strong government.
There are 16 questions to complete.