Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Aryans lived in
The Harappan or Indus Valley Civilisation flourished during the.... age.
Who addressed whom as the spiritual father of Indian Nationalism?
Bipinchandra Pal-Swami Dayanand Saraswati
Balgangadhar Tilak-Madan Mohan Malviya
Subhashchandra Bose-Swami Vivekanand
The proceedings of the Third Buddhist Council led to the issue of Edict?
Which of the following is/are correctly matched?
- Portugal Estado da India
- France Vereenigde Ost-Indische
- Holland Compagnie des Indes Orientales Compagnic
2 and 3
1 and 3
Sea route in India wasdiscoveredby
None of these
Dandi March Started from..... in 1930.
Delhi Durbar Hall
Why victory of Bengal in Battle of Plassey was important to British?
- It raised their prestige immensely and presented them as a strong contender in India.
- Bengal was one of the richest provinces sat that time and it helped British to amass huge wealth from its exploitation and maintain a large army.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Who among the following had read the English version of Presidential address in the Tripuri Session of Indian National Congress, 1939?
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Acharya Narendra Deo
Sarat Chandra Bose
Subhash Chandra Bose
Consider the following statement (s) related to the Revolt of the Bhils?
- The Bhils revolted in 1818 due to the occupation of their territory by the British.
- They defied British authority for 50 years from 1818.
- Their revolt was finally ended by the British through military operations as well as conciliatory measures.
- The leader of the Bhil revolt was Ram Charan.
I & II
I & III
II & IV
II & III
Consider the statements:
- Vinaya texts deal with the monastic discipline.
- The Visuddhimagga is a part of colonial text.
- Mahayana texts deal with prajna or wisdom.
- Sutras in transmigration advocate the doctrine of twelve links of pratiya-samutpada.
1 and 2
1 and 3
1, 3 and 4
1, 2 and 4
The main reason for criticizing the Gandhi-Irwin pact was
Banning of peaceful processions
Lacked the provision of saving the hangings of freedom fighters
Amnesty to the political prisoners
Madam Bhikajl Cama unfolded the National Flag of India in 1907 at
Indian Workers Meet Vancouver
International Socialist Congress Stuttgart
Vande Mataram Office at San Francisco
India House, London
Which one of the following is not true regarding the Rigvedic God Indra?
He was the destroyer of puras
The largest number of hymns are addressed to Kim
He was fond of feasting & drinking soma juice
He was the upholder of the cosmic order
Ashoka's invasion of Kalinga resulted in
peaceful relations with Kalinga.
the development of peace and non-violence as policy.
wealth and prosperity Of Mauryan empire.
victory to the policy of war and territorial conquests.
During whose regime did Albaruni, a scholar of Central Asia visited India?
There are 16 questions to complete.