Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Consider the following statement (s) related to the administrative causes of 1857 revolt.
- Deprivation of the traditional ruling classes of their luxury due to the establishment of the company's suzerainty over the Indian states;
- Introduction of new and revenue system which snatched the land from cultivator and gave it to the moneylender or traitor.
- Lord Canning's announcement to that Mughals would lose the title of King and be mere Princess.
Both I and II
Both I and III
Sankara was a...... saint.
Indian Napoleon was
Chandra Gupta I
Minhaj-ua-Siraj was a
Which of the following were donated by the term Kutumbin occurring in epigraphical source?
- Kinsmen of rural officials
- Category of persons sometimes transferred with land
1 & 3
2, 3 & 4
l & 4
l, 2 & 3
Find out the features of Bhakti Movement: I. Condemnation of rituals, ceremonies and blind faith II. Rejection of idol worship by many saints Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
Both I and II
Neither I nor II
William Digbey, a British Writer had calculated that the number of who died during famines from 1854 to 1901 was almost over
Who exhorted people to give up selfishness, falsehood and hypocrisy and to lead a life of truth, honesty and kindness?
Who among the following rulers was first to embrace Buddhism?
The office of Governor-General of India was created by the
Government of India Act, 1858
Charter Act, 1833
Government of India Act, 1833
Charter Act, 1813
Consider the following statements about the Ahmedabad Mill Strike of 1918
- It was related to a dispute between the workers and the European mill owners regarding hours of work.
- Gandhiji advised the workers to go on strike.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Outside India, Buddhism was first accepted in
Who was the moving spirit behind the oganization of the Ghadar Party?
V D Savarkar
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
The temple of Konark was built by Narasimha of the
Which of the following statement is not correct about The French East India Company?
The French East India Company was formed in 1764 AD
They established their first company in Surat
The French East India Company took hold of Yanam in 1723 AD, Mahe on Malabar Coast in 1725 AD and Karaikal in 1739 AD
The French East India Company was formed during the reign of King Louis XIV
By the Act of 1858, the powers of the Board of Control and the Court of Directors were transferred to........
The Secretary of State
There are 16 questions to complete.