Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Which of the following is correctly matched?
A Royal Commission on the Public Service was appointed in the year
Who was the founder of independent kingdom of Gujarat?
What was the state language of the Eastern Roman Empire after the 7th century?
Who was the court poet of Samudragupta?
The term Nadukal mentioned in the Sangam literature
Means memorial stone
Was an item of export in Indo-Roman trade
Is a reference to a velir chief
Was a tax on nadus
Consider the following statements on Neolithic settlements in South India.
- Lapidary art and domestication of animals are the remarkable features of the first phase of the South Indian Neolithic settlements.
- The red coloured pottery were discovered in the Neolithic settlements.
- Millet was the main crop harvested by Neolithic farmers of south India.
- Crop rotation technique was started in the field of agriculture.
1 and 2
2, 3 and 4
1, 2 and 3
3 and 4
The Second Capital of Gupta ruler Chandragupta II was?
Who among the following was a leader of Wahabi Movement?
M. A. Ansari
The Saka era started from the year
The Jain Tirthankara Mahavira has been mentioned in the early Buddhist literature as
The inaugural issue of Bombay Darpan, a Marathi weekly, was published on November 12, 1832 started by a publisher-reformer named
From among the following, which pair is not matched?
Bhadrabahu-Brihat Katha Manjari
The founder of the first Afghan rule in India was
Sher Shan Suri
Vikramshila University was established by?
Consider the following statement (s) related to the provision of the Treaty of Seringapatnam, signed between Tipu and Cornwallis
- Surrender of almost half of Tipu's territories, which were to be shared among the English, the Nizam and the Marathas.
- Payment of a war indemnity of about Rs.3 crore by Tipu
- Stationing of British resident at Seringapatnam
- Sending two of his sons by Tipu as hostages to the British camp.
I, II & IV
I, III & IV
I & III
I & II
There are 16 questions to complete.