Journalism Mass Communication Solved MCQs
The hypothesis which is assumed to be true is known as.....
Level of significance
None of the above
The title of a newspaper is notprotected by the law of
Official Secrets Act was passed in:
In which field can we find Creative Director?
NSD is located at.....
Who among the following oversees the making of a master tape, and add creative input?
the recording artist
the A&R executive
The Yuva Vani programme of All India Radio was introduced during the tenure of...... as the Minister for Information and Broadcasting.
B. Gopala Reddy
'Television without frontiers' was the philosophy first encouraged by
The United States
The European Union
Which among the following is true about the journalism as a profession?
- In 20th Century it was the extending organizations of profession.
- An increase in the social accountability that journalists should undertake.
- It was a growing literature that dealt with the problems of masses.
all the above
Communist manifesto was written by Karl Marx along with.....
None of the above
Which among the following statements is/are correct?
- Karl Marx believed that social change is the result of economic factors.
- Caste structure got weakened in the urban centers due to industrialization.
- Urbanization did not bring about any change due to heavy industrialization.
- The effect of economic factor can also be studied under the Green revolution.
I, III and IV
I, II and IV
The first issue of the India Gazette published in.....?
None of these
Which was the newspaper that Mahatma Gandhi edited in the year 1919?
An editor, in order to maintain consistency in visual style in his newspaper, should
Use outlines in bold types
Use all cap headlines
Use fonts within one type family
Use italics for intros
Communication appearance is dependent on
all of the above
Which one of the following is not a Malayalam newspaper?
The Cable T.V. had its origin in.....
Organisational communication is concerned with the flow of messages within a network of interdependent
The author of well known communication book ''Process and Effects of Mass Communication'' is:
How many percent of the agriculture programmer are heard by agriculturists?
There are 20 questions to complete.