This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
a person who tries to assimilate is more concerned with fitting into the dominant group.
a person who tries to accommodate is more concerned with fitting into the dominant group.
a person who wants to assimilate is more aggressive than someone who wants to accommodate.
a person who wants to accommodate is more assertive than someone who wants to assimilate.
To contradict the verbal message.
To reinforce the meaning of a message.
To substantiate the verbal message.
All of the above.
Attention, interest, Desire, Action
Authority, Interest, Disclose,
Accuracy Accuracy, Internal Diction.
Attention Action, Interest, Desire, Authority
Essential but complicated and time-consuming.
More important than providing information.
Essential but does not require particular skill.
Essential for developing rapport and involves interviewing and questioning.
Three or more people are communicating with each other at the same time.
An individual interacts with another person as a unique individual.
Intimate conversation takes place.
An individual converses with people they have no interest in knowing.