This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
by 20052006, teachers who are not considered "highly qualified" will receive a reduction in pay or a warning of dismissal
separate objectives are to be proposed for students who are economically disadvantaged, students from ethnic minority groups, students with disabilities, and students with limited English proficiency
by 20052006, states will be required to give all students annual standardized tests in grades 3 through 8
schools that are labeled as "underperforming" must be closed if they do not show improvement after five years
It involves more than an individual
It involves transmission of information
It is not limited to the art of writing
It is limited to the art of speaking
tell a personal anecdote.
make the topic relevant to the audience.
leave an example unfinished and tell the listeners that it will be completed in the conclusion.
preview your points in the introduction.
Across cultures, the attitude towards time is more universal than the attitude towards touch.
The degree of control a person has over time changes with age and status.
A person can communicate nonverbally by being on time or late.
The way time is divided is an indication of the value placed on it.
All of the above
None of above