This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of these should be avoided in an interview?
Question 1 Explanation:
The interviewee should speak clearly and effectively. He/she should not be confused while he/she speaks and instead should speak confidently and with a smile.
The principles of effective writing include:
brevity, clarity and accuracy
Question 2 Explanation:
Will come soon
Which statement concerning listening is correct?
In most conversations men and women spend equal amounts of time talking and listening.
In business settings, women are less likely than men to smile and wait their turn.
In a business setting, women tend to adopt more masculine styles of speaking and listening.
In business settings, men are less likely than women to smile and wait their turn.
Question 3 Explanation:
Will come soon
Which of these is a sign of rude manners?
Staring at the floor
Making eye contact
Question 4 Explanation:
Please do not be transfixed on one face, or stare at the ceiling or floor. This is a sign, either of underconfidence or of rude manners.
Fill in the blank: We walked .... the river and back.
Question 5 Explanation:
The preposition used here is- to. Do not use wrong prepositions. To is used with distance and till or until with time.
There are 5 questions to complete.