This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
What is Tehlka
it is a newspaper
it is a TV channel
it is Radio Channel
none of the above
Question 1 Explanation:
Will come soon
What is a consonant called when it is placed at the end of a syllable?
Question 2 Explanation:
When a consonant is placed at the end of a syllable, it is called an arresting consonant. When it is placed at the beginning of a syllable, it is called a releasing consonant.
Little as an adverb can't be used with which one of these?
Question 3 Explanation:
Little as an adverb can be used with verbs; as, The sun came out a little during the day. It can be used with unfavourable adjectives; as I am little anxious about my health. It can't be used with countable nouns, can only be used with uncountable nouns.
AIDA plan stands for
Attention, interest, Desire, Action
Authority, Interest, Disclose,
Accuracy Accuracy, Internal Diction.
Attention Action, Interest, Desire, Authority
Question 4 Explanation:
Will come soon
Fill in the blank. I advised her .... drink it.
Question 5 Explanation:
The correct statement is : I advised her not to drink it. We put not and never in front of the to of a to-infinitive.
There are 5 questions to complete.