This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
lead from one point to another.
smooth the flow between points.
tell the audience where you've been and where you are going.
transitions do all of these.
Allows health professionals to be proud of themselves.
Takes time that health professionals should use to achieve other things.
Facilitates changes in yourself because you understand the causes of your reactions.
Is important for everyone because it will improve society.
act as a self-appointed leader of the group
catch the groups attention
prove your superiority
18 May, 1988
18 May, 1936
18 May, 1947
18 May, 1992
restating in your own words the problem that was expressed.
helping the speaker to restate the solutions that you have suggested.
restating in your own words the feelings of the speaker.
each of the above elements of listening.
the way people interpret the roles you play
the perception you have of yourself
the way you embody and reflect elements of your culture in comparison to others of that culture