This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Expressing feelings and opinions as strongly as possible.
Expressing feelings and opinions in a manner that considers the worth and rights of the other people communicating.
Refraining from expressing your feelings or opinions.
Relating to the emotions so you can demonstrate your feelings.
Give one example of a situation that demonstrates Newton's first law of motion.
Identify one weakness in the argument that deforestation will enhance the greenhouse effect.
Were dinosaurs warm-blooded?
Why do birds fly?
It refers to the willingness of group members to work together.
It refers to the feeling of attraction that group members feel towards one another.
A time to socialize before and after the meeting can promote commitment.
It generally results from a feeling of cohesiveness in the group.
message source- feedback
message source- message receiver
message source-medium-message receiver
all of the above
It demonstrates various ways to balance appeals to reason and appeals to emotion.
Its base includes physical needs and its apex includes more sophisticated needs.
It shows different levels of rewards that an audience would respond to.
It lists a series of steps towards self-actualization.
Focusing on problem solving
Listening with an open mind
Not showing concern for others
language choices can decide the nature of relationships in the future.
he needs to convey words that are more powerful than the metamessages being sent.
he can easily become too assertive in his use of qualifiers and disclaimers.
he needs to be sensitive to how his listener thinks of him as a communicator.