This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of the following is not true about the types of oral communication?
- Auditory communication is dependent on hearing
- Idiolect is a language of an individual at a particular period in life
- monologue is a long utterance by many people simultaneously
all of the above
Speakers usually experience difficulty in ensuring that the message is:
conveyed precisely, understood correctly, and acted upon promptly and as desired
acted upon promptly and as desired
Negotiation strategy is partly concerned with:
searching for a common goal
prolonging the length of the negotiation
ending the discussion
Which statement correctly describes the process of conflict resolution?
It is an effort to agree on a win-win solution.
If the steps are carefully followed, it is virtually foolproof.
A third party who is neutral is needed to help the partners negotiate.
It is dangerous to wait too long after finishing the process for an overall assessment.
In 1975, Congress passed the Education for All Handicapped Children Act. What does this law require?
All students with disabilities receive homebound instruction
All students with disabilities receive life skills training
All students with disabilities be placed in separate, special education classes
All students with disabilities be given a free, appropriate public education
Using scents to send a message is a function of smell communication,or
A combination of document analysis, observations and interviews are applied usefully in
Which of the following is NOT an example verbal communication?
Judgers are people who
Use impersonal reasons for making decisions.
Prefer to know exactly what is expected of them.
Have good interpersonal skills.
Are practical and enjoy doing.
There are 9 questions to complete.