This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Listening carefully while looking the person in the eye.
Actively engaging with the person through non-verbal behaviours.
Sitting opposite the person, looking at them, leaning forward and concentrating on every word they say.
Keeping yourself awake by being active in your seat to increase your concentration.
viability, feasibility, and benefit to the company
benefit to the company
None of the above
the process of persuasion.
the power of a person or thing to affect others.
the combined impact of the message plus feedback.
the presence of physical force in the persuasion process.
Three: a, an, and the
Two: definitive and in definitive
Five: a, an, the, definitive and in definitive
Exercise and get enough rest.
Know what you believe and hold these beliefs firmly.
Avoid hasty conclusions.
they are the same.
the specific purpose is similar to a thesis statement.
everything in the speech relates to the central idea.
the specific purpose establishes the main thrust of the speech.