This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which statement about dialects is correct?
Dialects are not influenced by social class.
Dialects are not influenced by education.
Dialects are influenced by geographic region and cultural background.
As radio and television have become widespread, dialects have begun to decline.
Personal distance is defined as
4 to 12 feet.
18 inches to 4 feet.
Touching to 18 inches.
12 feet and up.
Which of the following is less important in effective communication?
full control of language
attractive personality of message sender
full control over communicable subject Material
Reuters is news agency of
United State of America
none of the above
With regard to verbal skills, which is NOT true?
Females begin talking earlier than males.
Males score ahead of women in reading and writing.
More females major in English.
More females major in foreign languages.
The form of logic that moves from the general to the specific is termed
reasoning by analogy.
The ability of the mass media to cover the vast boundaries of space is termed as global village by
None of the above
Which of the following is NOT a problem with a manuscript speech?
It takes a long time to prepare and write.
It is hard for inexperienced speakers to sound natural with this delivery.
It is easy to panic.
It is difficult to respond to feedback.
The INSAT stands for
Institute of National science and technology
Indian National Society of applied technology
Indian national satellite
Indian National Society for arts and technology
There are 9 questions to complete.