This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
The person who decodes a message.
The person who encodes an idea.
A message pathway.
listen carefully to the whole story and suggest several solutions.
let the other person talk through the issue, paraphrase the speaker's feelings and help him/her find a solution.
identify the speaker's feelings by paraphrasing and then suggest several solutions.
develop your skill at solving problems so that you will be viewed as a trustworthy listener.
Mast-head, headline, conclusion, body
Body, conclusion, headline, mast-head
Conclusion, headline, body, mast-head
Mast-head, headline, body, conclusion
Many Asian cultures use high degrees of facial expressions.
Arabic cultures freely express grief.
Most Americans hide grief or sorrow.
Sometimes, excessive smiling may signal shallowness.
Etymology involves explaining the origin or development of a word.
Using an example involves pointing to the actual object.
A comparison points out the similarities between two or more things.
A contrast points out the differences between two or more things.
Jawahar Lal Nehru
He saw her dog
She went to his place
He saw it's tail
She is late