This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
All of the above
Accommodation - the leader gives in to the wishes of the majority of the group.
Avoiding - the group has split into factions and are so far apart that they all agree to avoid discussing the issue.
Compromise - the leader is willing to compromise with the wishes of the majority of the group.
Competition - group members care about winning more than they care about the feelings of other members.
from the point of view of other persons not concerned
using the word you repeatedly
from the point of view of the reader
from the point of view of the writer
Most people feel more comfortable with their own social class so they don't form long-lasting relationships with those of other classes.
Students who are most successful in relating to those of a higher social class are most likely very attractive or athletically talented.
A social hierarchy is more evident in high schools than in universities.
A perceived gain may be involved when people relate to those of a higher social class.
Verbal and nonverbal listener responses.
Verbal communication only.
Nonverbal communication only.