This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Tell a joke in the introduction.
Create a strong desire in them to listen by giving them new and relevant information.
Analyze the audience, based on demographics, to know where they stand on your chosen topic.
Communicate with a high level of enthusiasm.
A satisfactory disconnection or completion of an interaction.
The breaking of a relationship.
Required to allow the health professional to go home at the end of the day.
The use of non-verbal behaviours only to say goodbye.
When a group of professionals talks within the environment or scope of their work.
When someone outside a group wants to demonstrate an understanding of the nature of that group.
When speakers want to cover up the truth in their public conversations.
In all of the above situations, a specialized language would be expected.
the students attention is not focused on class
the teacher delivers a monotonous lecture
the students are not taking proper interest in the lesson taught by the teacher
the loud noise is happening within and outside the classroom
Table of contents
Postal index number
Postal identity number
Both A and B
None of the above