This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
paralinguistic cues that are used to persuade.
vocal fillers that regulate the flow of speaking.
body movements that directly translate into words.
all forms of body movement other than physical contact with another person.
simply a summary of your education.
simply a summary of your work experience.
simply a summary of your skills.
all of the above.
the use of simple sentences
the use of simple words
the use of simple tense
institutes computer lab
more abstract and less concrete.
less abstract and more concrete.
by the student's previous behavior in class: being reliable, involved in class, doing careful work
by doing thorough research and quoting experts
by presenting data ethically
by honestly presenting his/her personal experiences
is a term that may represent nonwhites.
is a term that may represent women.
is a term that may represent homosexuals.
is a term that may represent any or all of the above.
logical sequence of events
order in which events occurred
choice of the writer
collection of data
They are habits that are not intended to communicate.
People use them when they are uncomfortable or nervous.
They are uniform to most communicators and easy to classify.
They are behaviors that satisfy physical or psychological needs.