This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Communication that considers the whole person.
Not allowing the person seeking assistance to choose the topic or direct the conversation.
Willingness to discuss contexts, experiences, thoughts, emotions, needs and desires of the person seeking assistance.
Affected by the resources and skill of the health professional.
Listening, thinking, speaking, reading
Listening, speaking, skimming, reading
Listening, speaking, reading, writing
Thinking, skimming, reading, writing
People all listen the same way, but learn differently.
People listen differently, but all learn the same way.
People listen differently and learn differently.
People all listen the same way and learn the same way.
assuming there is only one right way to communicate
assuming that problems in communication are caused by the other person
assuming that resolving differences in values is essential before communication can continue
assuming that rules of communication apply universally
a hidden agenda
an agenda that has too many detailed items
minutes that have too many inaccuracies
verbal messages are more likely to show your feelings.
the cultural setting has a greater impact on nonverbal communications.
it is much harder to control and manipulate nonverbal communications.
all of the above reasons.