This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of the following is NOT included in the appendix section of a report?
``Which of the titles fits the text best'' is the example of
A fatwa was issued in Salman Rushdie's name following the publication of
none of the above
Non-verbal communication is
All of the above
Media organisations sometimes survey people about their political opinions or voting behaviour. Such surveys are called
A case, in management studies, gives an account of:
a managers interpersonal problems
social events in the company
a managers personal problems
The author suggests that a speech should relate to
the specific purpose.
the minor purpose.
the central idea.
A and C only.
The foundation of strategic flexibility is
to strategically get one's own way
to remain rigid in communication in all situations
to adapt and adjust behaviors and skills to changing circumstances
to force others to change to your way of thinking
Which of the following statements does NOT contain cautionary advice given by the author to speakers using computer generated visual support?
The text on slides should be readable.
Several software packages should be tested before deciding on the most appropriate one.
The software package should not be overused.
The visuals are intended to enhance, not replace, the speech.
There are 9 questions to complete.