This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Talk to the audience, not the visual.
Practice the speech with the visual.
Show the visual only when you are ready for it.
Avoid too much variety in visuals so that the audience is not confused.
Emblems are movements that directly translate into words.
Illustrators are movements that are universally recognized across cultures.
Regulators control the rate of speech at which the speakers are talking.
Adaptors are a form of feedback, signaling the listener's disagreement with the speaker.
Listening for gist
Prestigious working environment
Positive feelings of workers to their duties and responsibilities
The trust and goodwill of management is felt by employees
Employees feel appreciated by management
United Nations information
United Nations India
United News Indian
None of the above
production, marketing, and finance
communications, production, and marketing
finance, production, and communications
marketing, communications, and finance
Physical characteristics that a person can control are termed elective characteristics.
Context is an important factor when judging attractiveness.
Elective characteristics have more influence on how one sees the world.
Attractiveness pays off in the business world with more job offers.