This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which should the topic be altered?
When the listener's attitude is positive
When you don't like the appearance of the other person
When the listener likes the topic
When the listener's attitude is negative
Question 1 Explanation:
Understand the attitude of the person with whom you are conversing. Alter the topic in case his attitude is negative.
Which of the following is NOT a feature of a regular meeting?
Notice of meeting
Consideration of minutes of a previous meeting
Motion for adjournment
Call to the bar
Question 2 Explanation:
Will come soon
A definition consists of how many parts?
Question 3 Explanation:
A definition must contain : The class to which the term belongs and the thing which separates it from other members of the same class.
Before mass media became common, people got the information they needed from all of the following EXCEPT:
Question 4 Explanation:
Will come soon
Which of these does the title and first page not include?
Brief information of the proposal
Name of the institution
Nationality of the person submitting the proposal
Name of the person submitting the proposal
Question 5 Explanation:
The title and first page includes the title of the proposal, a brief information of the proposal, name of the institution, name of the person to whom the proposal is submitted and the name of the person submitting the proposal.
There are 5 questions to complete.