This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Fair and impartial
Able to judge the personality of candidates
Encouraging to those appearing for interview.
All of these
40 to 50 per cent
40 to 60 per cent
20 to 80 per cent
30 to 70 per cent
face-to-face communication is better than computer-mediated communication.
computer-mediated communication is better than face-to-face communication.
each may be better than the other for a specific purpose.
the author does not make a suggestion either way.
A strategy that requires minimal change from the audience is best.
A strategy that works on attitudes rather than behavior is best.
A strategy that takes into account listeners' prior attitudes is best.
No one strategy is best; the best approach is to use as many as possible.