This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of the following is NOT an interview behavioral recommendation provided by the author?
Wait until you are offered a chair before sitting.
Arrive 20-30 minutes early.
Make eye contact with the interviewer.
Try to get the interviewer to describe the position.
Which of the following is NOT a barrier to intercultural communication that is, it does not involve a judgment that biases communication?
The process through which ideas are generated in the mind by relating one idea to another is called ................
Which of the following best defines a verb?
An action word
A word that represents a noun
A word that represents an adverb
A word denoting exclamation
Which of the following statements about rules is correct?
Like norms, rules exist for every group.
Like norms, rules are assumed and not written.
The more informal the group, the more intricate the rules.
Rules may be enforced by a group parliamentarian.
As a process of sharing thoughts and ideas, communication suffers mainly from:
both physical and non-physical barriers
A teacher should behave with the children
Which one of the following was the newspaper published by Annie Besant?
The Indian express
The Times of India
None of the above
The overrepresentation of minorities in special education programs has led to concern among education leaders. The U.S. Office of Education cites all of these as concerns EXCEPT .................
students may be underserved or receive services that do not meet their needs.
students may be misclassified or inappropriately labeled.
special education classes are overcrowded.
placement in special education classes may be a form of discrimination.
There are 9 questions to complete.