This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
The parties in the dispute
The parties in the dispute and the facilitator
The facilitator and other interested parties
Other interested parties
a type of feedback that is a response to a verbal message.
part of a process that leads to a greater level of physical attractiveness.
a type of small talk that is effective in making a good impression on someone you meet for the first time.
any type of expression that indicates a desire to feel connected to another person.
Includes fi ve main aspects: physical, emotional, cognitive, social and spiritual aspects.
Includes body, mind and spirit.
Includes the physical, emotional, cognitive and sexual aspects.
Includes the physical, emotional, cognitive and social aspects.
Superiors and Subordinates
Superiors and equals.
both the first name and the surname
only our first name
only the surname
only our designation
tie the speech together.
introduce new ideas.
give the audience the feeling that the speech is complete.
A and C only.