This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
ONE of the following groups are stakeholders in conflict mediation.
The parties in the dispute
The parties in the dispute and the facilitator
The facilitator and other interested parties
Other interested parties
The author defines a bid as
a type of feedback that is a response to a verbal message.
part of a process that leads to a greater level of physical attractiveness.
a type of small talk that is effective in making a good impression on someone you meet for the first time.
any type of expression that indicates a desire to feel connected to another person.
The whole person is a dynamic system and
Includes fi ve main aspects: physical, emotional, cognitive, social and spiritual aspects.
Includes body, mind and spirit.
Includes the physical, emotional, cognitive and sexual aspects.
Includes the physical, emotional, cognitive and social aspects.
Expectations or predispositions that a person has which determine how he/she responds to communications from others are termed
Mrs. Right wants to ensure that her students remember the information she is presenting in class today. Thus, after she is done with the lesson, she begins a question and answer period in which she asks the students to generate personal examples of the concepts they just learned. What is Mrs. Right using?
Horizontal system of communication takes place between or among
Superiors and Subordinates
Superiors and equals.
If a speaker winks after saying something, it suggests to the audience that the subject is:
When introducing ourselves, we should use:
both the first name and the surname
only our first name
only the surname
only our designation
The speech conclusion should
tie the speech together.
introduce new ideas.
give the audience the feeling that the speech is complete.
A and C only.
There are 9 questions to complete.