This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
the birth rate is higher for some ethnic minorities.
the rate of immigration from developing countries is greater than from Western Europe.
intermarriage and the increasing number of children of blended parentage represent a major demographic shift.
the shifting tax base will impact our country economically.
Preparing themself to listen.
Consideration of the cultural variations in listening.
Communicating interest in the person and their needs.
Stereotyping, regardless of appearance and ability to communicate.
It helps hold the attention of the audience.
It fills up the time when you don't have enough supporting material.
It provides visual information.
It helps the audience remember information.
It is likely to create defensiveness.
It describes unacceptable behavior or a problem on the part of the listener.
It shows that the speaker takes responsibility for his/her feelings.
It is also called an "I" message.
Get audience attention.
Announce your topic.
Summarize your main ideas.
Establish your credibility.