This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
According to this chapter, becoming multiculturally competent people is increasingly important because
the birth rate is higher for some ethnic minorities.
the rate of immigration from developing countries is greater than from Western Europe.
intermarriage and the increasing number of children of blended parentage represent a major demographic shift.
the shifting tax base will impact our country economically.
The items that indicate inside content in a newspaper are called
Something that is sent or said
When there is only one sender receiver this is termed ........ communication.
An effective listener avoids
Preparing themself to listen.
Consideration of the cultural variations in listening.
Communicating interest in the person and their needs.
Stereotyping, regardless of appearance and ability to communicate.
Which of the following is NOT a good reason for using visual support?
It helps hold the attention of the audience.
It fills up the time when you don't have enough supporting material.
It provides visual information.
It helps the audience remember information.
Which of the following statements does NOT describe an owned message?
It is likely to create defensiveness.
It describes unacceptable behavior or a problem on the part of the listener.
It shows that the speaker takes responsibility for his/her feelings.
It is also called an "I" message.
Of the following, which is NOT included in the speech introduction?
Get audience attention.
Announce your topic.
Summarize your main ideas.
Establish your credibility.
In speech delivery, ........................ is a measure of the rate of flow.
There are 9 questions to complete.