This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Creation of organizational goodwill
Creation of good relations among all concerned
Creation of a gap in understanding
Improvement of recipients level of understanding
Being tolerant of diff erences, learning about them and adjusting your practice to accommodate these diff erences.
Acknowledging what is said but indicating disagreement if you disagree.
Politely acknowledging the person and interrupting them with your ideas if they are better.
Making statements that imply judgement.
However, the health professional can use them as they wish.
They are less relevant than body language.
These vocal features include volume, pitch and rate of speaking, which create the rhythm of a language.
These features are one kind of body language.
teaching the subject matter with clarity and students pace
to use proper medium for teaching
Both A and B
none of the above
Appeal and logic
Appeal, emotion and logic
Appeal, resolution and logic
Resolution, logic and emotion
This is a skill that can be learned.
It may be enhanced by good emotional skills learned in the family of origin.
Any single bid becomes more important than the larger pattern or context in which it is embedded.
When this process is performed well, communication lines are kept open and misunderstandings can be avoided.