This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
What is the best way to hold the audience's attention?
Tell a joke in the introduction.
Create a strong desire in them to listen by giving them new and relevant information.
Analyze the audience, based on demographics, to know where they stand on your chosen topic.
Communicate with a high level of enthusiasm.
Question 1 Explanation:
Will come soon
Where should the courteous leave- taking be mentioned on a letter of enquiry?
Top left corner
Top right corner
Bottom left corner
Bottom right corner
Question 2 Explanation:
The courteous leave-taking is mentioned in the bottom right corner along with the signature and designation below it.
A technical report establishes a ....
Question 3 Explanation:
A technical report establishes a logical conclusion on the basis of the facts laid down and the purpose for which these facts are required.
Public relations and the news media live in a state of ...., or mutual dependency.
Question 4 Explanation:
Will come soon
Which of these is the greatest means of conveying information?
Question 5 Explanation:
Though a message can be conveyed by means other than words, man's greatest means of conveying information is through words. Thus very little information can be conveyed without uttering words.
There are 5 questions to complete.