This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of these is advice provided by the author for taking notes effectively?
Try to get as much detailed information as possible.
Use only complete words and phrases.
Highlight key points/essential information.
Sit near the back of the classroom.
Gobbledy Gook is a term related to
None of the above
A group formed to study for a test or an investment club is an example of a .......... group.
The author suggests practicing your answers to questions in the following area(s) EXCEPT
strengths and weaknesses
marital and family background
Ms. Stevenson calculates how correlated her students' final exam scores are with the number of homework assignments during the school year and determines they are positively correlated. Which of the following is true?
When students have less homework they score lower on the final exam.
Having more homework causes lower scores on the final exam
Having more homework causes higher scores on the final exam.
When students have more homework they score lower on the final exam.
Which of the following is not a biggest barrier of communication?
None of the above
People with physical disabilities may find in virtual communities that
they have greater trouble forming new friendships.
their physical disability makes it difficult for them to participate.
they may be treated as if their disability does not exist.
people with disabilities do not enter into virtual communities.
The general appeal of a report is NOT dependent on ONE of the following.
The convession of spoken words into written language is
There are 9 questions to complete.