This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Business letters produce immediate effect because they are:
Which of the following guidelines is NOT appropriate for brainstorming?
Be as creative as possible in making suggestions.
The group member who records the ideas should not be evaluating them.
All members have equal input into evaluating the ideas.
Continue to generate ideas until there are no new thoughts.
In examining the Internet and relationships, the author provides a number of tips for making the transition from the virtual world to the real world. Which of these is NOT one of those tips?
Don't provide personal information.
Meet the person as soon as possible.
Chat on the phone.
Listening barriers are
Barriers that protect individuals from emotional pain when interacting.
Unimportant when practising as a health professional.
Habits, whether learned or protective, that limit eff ective listening.
Used by people who learn to talk late in their development
Skimming means reading quickly to know
What is it about
Specific piece of information
Full under standing of text
None of the above
A ................ occurs when the researcher becomes a participant in the activity or setting in order to better understand life in that group.
The executive summary helps the decision-maker:
learn about the problem
learn about the problem without reading the case fully
learn about various solutions to the problem
avoid reading the case fully
In discussion with small group, the students can interact with each other in
A more liberal environment
A fully restricted environment
None of the above
The number of consonant sound is
There are 9 questions to complete.