This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
speech of introduction.
speech of objects.
evaluating the costs and rewards
agreeing on an interpersonal definition of the problem
describing a win-win situation
you are better able to distinguish fact from opinion.
you become more empathic.
you can develop a more passive listening style.
you can begin to solve the problem of distorting or ignoring certain material.
to inform people of the benefits of supporting prison reform
to persuade drug addicts to refrain from using drugs
to inform listeners of the reasons to support their local opera association
to persuade the audience to sign a petition for an increase in the minimum wage
Consonant sounds, oral sounds
Oral sounds, vowel sound
Verbal sounds, consonant sounds
Consonant sounds, Vowel sounds
dictated by the board
nationally laid down