This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
use connotative words.
use abstract words.
use words with denotative meaning.
choose symbols that go beyond a dictionary definition.
An order letter
An acknowledgment letter
A sales letter
going online and adopting a new persona
taking a psychological risk
learning new skills
accentuating your strengths and assets
Another person and vice versa
Group of persons
None of the above
Occupation can indicate interest in, or knowledge about, your subject.
Geographic location indicates whether listeners are sympathetic or hostile to your position.
Race or ethnic group may indicate that the speaker should be careful to avoid slang or references to American culture.
Gender differences should be acknowledged and respected so the speaker avoids sounding sexist or inappropriate.
admit you do not know the answer