This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Slang and jargon are elements that
may reduce the clarity of a message.
may increase the power of a message.
may enhance the vividness of a message.
are more appropriate in public settings.
Effective communication is that in which
Sender sends a complete message
Receiver understands the message of sender
Communication is oral
Communicaton is in writing
Ideolect is a type of
None of the above
Communication is derived from Latin word
Which statement concerning attractiveness is NOT correct?
Having an attractive wife is a universal sign of a man's status.
Young women are a sign of health and fertility, in men's eyes.
Women of all cultures are attracted more to wealth and power in men.
Attractiveness almost always correlates positively with good grades.
Which of the following is NOT an aspect of paralanguage?
Rate of speech
Pitch of voice
Volume of voice
Visionary leaders possess
All of these are characteristics of visionary leaders.
Which of the following is NOT one of the dimensions used to contrast cultures that the author discusses in this chapter?
high context versus low context
individualism versus collectivism
femininity versus masculinity
verbal versus nonverbal values
There are 8 questions to complete.