This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
may reduce the clarity of a message.
may increase the power of a message.
may enhance the vividness of a message.
are more appropriate in public settings.
Sender sends a complete message
Receiver understands the message of sender
Communication is oral
Communicaton is in writing
None of the above
Having an attractive wife is a universal sign of a man's status.
Young women are a sign of health and fertility, in men's eyes.
Women of all cultures are attracted more to wealth and power in men.
Attractiveness almost always correlates positively with good grades.
Rate of speech
Pitch of voice
Volume of voice
All of these are characteristics of visionary leaders.
high context versus low context
individualism versus collectivism
femininity versus masculinity
verbal versus nonverbal values