This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
What is Tehlka
it is a newspaper
it is a TV channel
it is Radio Channel
none of the above
Striking a chord with your audience and appealing to their sense of patriotism, family, justice, or the like
A report can present the information in:
Nonverbal communication is made up of
Any instance in which a stimulus other than words creates meaning in either a sender's or a receiver's mind.
Behavior other than words that is intended to convey a message.
All human behavior.
None of the above
The official secrets act came into effect in
The National film archive of India is located in
The oldest existing English daily of India is
The Times of India
The Hindustan Times
There are four ways to increase the audience's understanding of a speech. Which of the following is NOT correctly explained?
Retention is aided when the speech contains shocking statistics.
Organization aids understanding when the audience can follow as the speaker moves from one point to the next.
Good visual support in the form of illustrations can increase the listeners' understanding.
If specialized and technological words cannot be avoided, they should be explained.
Message is passing through the
None of the above
There are 9 questions to complete.