This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Fill in the blank : He called me ....
Question 1 Explanation:
The correct statement is : He called me stupid. Stupid, foolish, etc. are adjectives. They cannot be used with the article after the verb to be.
Which of the following magazines is not in Hindi medium?
Question 2 Explanation:
Will come soon
Which of these is not an appropriate concluding technique?
using strong, memorable words
restating the thesis
reviewing main points
relating the subpoints to the main points
Question 3 Explanation:
Will come soon
Where should the date be written in a formal invitation?
Question 4 Explanation:
The address of the writer and the date should be written to the left, below the communication, that is, bottom left.
What is the expansion of AD?
Question 5 Explanation:
The expansion for AD is Ammo domini. The abbreviations for Aide-de-camp, Appendix and Adverb are ADC, app and adv respectively.
There are 5 questions to complete.