This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
cognitive moral education
All of the above
unintentional choice of both words and dress
intentional choice of dress
intentional choice of words
unintentional choice of words
Printed and handwritten materials
Sign and symbol is
They are best used in the introduction, to grab listeners' attention.
They should be used cautiously, since listeners cannot always see how they relate to the topic.
No more than two should be used in a single speech.
They are best used in the body of the speech, to regain the attention of those whose minds are wandering.