This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Effective communication requires
Connection, a common purpose and mutual understanding.
Receiving and understanding.
Understanding of environmental factors.
Shared meaning only.
Another term for "conversation"
Any impediment to the free flow of information within the communication process is referred to as .......................
Which of the following newspaper is published in a tabloid form
Confidentiality is important in all health professions and is
A way of reassuring the person seeking assistance.
Only necessary when the person is a public fi gure.
Impossible to maintain in some situations.
Keeping information within a particular context, keeping it private.
Diversity may include the following:
All of these are included in diversity.
Which of the following might be considered a listening style?
people listening style
action listening style
time-style listening style
these are all listening styles
Which of the following is NOT considered improper interview behaviour?
inquiring about salary during the initial interview
conducting yourself as if you are determined to get the job
Health professionals regularly introduce many things but the most important is the introduction of
The environment and where they can fi nd the toilets.
The people they will meet.
The procedures they will experience.
Yourself and your role.
There are 9 questions to complete.