This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of the following statements best describes paralanguage?
It involves the speaker's choice of words.
It can create a distinct impression of the speaker.
Its main component is body language.
It exists beside language and interacts with it.
Which statement about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is FALSE?
Commercials often appeal to belongingness and love needs.
Self-actualization needs appeal mostly to older people.
Physiological needs appeal most strongly to adolescents.
Safety needs appeal most strongly to young families.
One who holds their self accountable for their action and gets done what they say they will
When a listener abstracts partially, listening is:
Form letters are also known as:
bad news letters
persuasive sales letters
ONE of the following is NOT a case when analysing nouns
Which satellite channel uses the Ad line ``knowing is everything''?
Which of the following is NOT a factor that hinders accuracy of perception?
Which is the ideal seating arrangement for a larger group?
A circle arrangement with seats that are not too comfortable so people won't fall asleep.
A U-shaped arrangement with some padding on the seats, so that people will feel comfortable.
A circle arrangement with some padding on the seats, so that people will feel comfortable.
A U-shaped arrangement with seats that are not too comfortable so people won't fall asleep.
There are 9 questions to complete.