This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
It involves the speaker's choice of words.
It can create a distinct impression of the speaker.
Its main component is body language.
It exists beside language and interacts with it.
Commercials often appeal to belongingness and love needs.
Self-actualization needs appeal mostly to older people.
Physiological needs appeal most strongly to adolescents.
Safety needs appeal most strongly to young families.
bad news letters
persuasive sales letters
A circle arrangement with seats that are not too comfortable so people won't fall asleep.
A U-shaped arrangement with some padding on the seats, so that people will feel comfortable.
A circle arrangement with some padding on the seats, so that people will feel comfortable.
A U-shaped arrangement with seats that are not too comfortable so people won't fall asleep.