This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
reasoning by analogy.
All of the above
Verbal messages are more likely to show your feelings.
The cultural setting has a greater impact on nonverbal communications.
It is much harder to control and manipulate nonverbal communications.
All of the above reasons.
decoding is associated with message sender
there are totally 8 type of communication
the non-verbal communication is possible through eyes
all of the above
repeating the numbers several times
relating them to something familiar
explaining why they are unusual or surprising
The health professional to listen carefully all the time.
The person seeking assistance to express themself clearly.
The health professional to sit forward and have eye contact with the person speaking.
Active engagement with the person and their message with appropriate non-verbal cues.