This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
All of the following statements are characteristics of nonverbal communication, EXCEPT
Nonverbal communication is a primary means of expression.
Nonverbal communication is ambiguous.
Nonverbal communication depends on context.
Nonverbal communication is less believable than verbal communication.
An example of physiological noise is
A lawn mower.
A speaker using complex terms.
A listener reviewing weekend plans in his or her head.
A humming air conditioner unit.
Identify the correct sequence of news channels
Zee news, colors, Star plus, Al Jazeera
Zee news, ABP news, Al Jazeera, Times
CNBC,BBC,Star world, Sony
All of the above
Antara is an News agency of
The function of mass communication of supplying information regarding the processes, issues, events and societal developments is known as: (June-2006)
Which one of the following is not a source of entertainment?
None of the above
The application letter is:
a description of your core strengths and suitability for the job
a summary of your qualifications and experiences
a statement of your job objective
Chosen with reason
Chosen without reason
There are 8 questions to complete.