This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
The basic component that is used to communicate ideas and feelings is termed
A symbol is
a verbal or nonverbal representation of something.
a concrete or abstract representation of something.
open to various interpretations.
described by all of the above statements.
Unconscious but everyone uses them.
Essential for the survival of a health professional.
An unconscious method of controlling unmanageable thoughts and emotions.
Unconscious mental mechanisms that many psychologists now feel do not exist.
The first step in listening is
Short term memory
Long term memory
Perception and decoding
In which year modern postal service started in India?
The foundation of Indian new wave came with
Gupi gayan and Bagha Bayan
When you know that the position you plan to support in a persuasive speech runs counter to the prevailing opinion of your audience you should
pick another topic.
be extra careful in your speech preparation.
plant people in the audience who will agree with you so that you have some moral support.
make a forceful attack on these attitudes to show that they are wrong.
Everyone has cognitive skills and it is important for a health professional to
Adjust their information when talking to children.
Only consider the cognitive skills of people with dementia.
Adjust their style of communicating according to the cognitive abilities of each individual.
Understand how cognitive skills develop.
At the end of 19th century who introduced motion pictures?
There are 9 questions to complete.