This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
the biggest obstacle in the way of communication in a class
the least obstacle in the way of communication in the class
does not affect in the way of communication in the class
none of the above
Communicate with the general public.
To know what others are thinking.
To become a talented public speaker.
Learn about oneself.
to select a channel for communication
to specify the objectives of communication
to select the media of complication
none of the above
way the sender tries to influence your attitudes.
method of persuasion most often used when the status of the sender and receiver is unequal.
stimulation or inducement that causes someone to act.
effect of influence when it is ethically-based.
If you are videotaping, you can concentrate more on the nonverbal cues of the interviewee.
Videotaping allows you to capture precise quotations.
It is important to have two microphones so that you can avoid a lot of background noise when videotaping.
It is important to get permission from the interviewee to videotape and to inform him/her of your intended use of the videotape.
The rooms where the health professional works.
The physical appearance of the health professional, all rooms, comfort, accessibility and control of distractions.
The physical environment of the place where the person seeking assistance lives.
The chairs and tables in the waiting and interview rooms.