This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of the following is NOT an effective advertising media?
Communication with indigenous peoples
Is no diff erent to communication with non-indigenous peoples.
Is inevitable when practising as a health professional.
Requires the health professional to stereotype each indigenous person they see.
Requires understanding of the complexity and diversity of cultural identity to create cultural safety
In oral presentation(s), the mode of delivery is ...........................
In which year was the first satellite instructional television experiment(SITE) launched?
In which language the highest newspapers are published in India
DNA is a joint venture of
Zee TV and Star TV
Zee TV and Dainik Jagran
Zee TV and Dainik Bhaskar
Zee TV and Doordarshan
Done, given, felt, or owed in return
Paralanguage is a kind of action language that refers to:
the tone of voice, speed of speech, and hesitation
There are four characteristics of good delivery. Which of these is correctly explained?
Immediacy occurs when the speaker is focused on the occasion.
Attentiveness means paying attention to nonverbal feedback from the audience.
Directness means talking casually in a tone that the audience will understand.
Conversational quality involves using appropriate vocabulary and slang that is relevant to that audience.
There are 9 questions to complete.