This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Choose the correct statement :
Write down your ideas about playing cricket on a paper.
On a paper, write down your ideas about playing cricket.
About playing cricket on a paper, write down your ideas.
Write down about playing cricket on a paper, your ideas.
Question 1 Explanation:
The correct statement is : On a paper, write down your ideas about playing cricket. A word or phrase should stand as close as possible to any other word or phrase related to it in meaning or grammar.
All of the above
Question 2 Explanation:
Will come soon
Which of these is not a type of letter?
Question 3 Explanation:
Specifically, letters can be divided into seven types. These include : friendly letters, business letters, application letters, letters of enquiry, adjustment letters, orders and complaint letters.
Which of these must be avoided in an instruction ?
Question 4 Explanation:
An instruction must state facts precisely and in as few words as is possible. It must be free from ambiguity and it must be imperative.
Orcut was a part of: (Dec-2008)
Intra personal Communication
Question 5 Explanation:
Will come soon
There are 5 questions to complete.