This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Stagnating: physical separation occurs.
Differentiating: the couple focuses on their differences.
Circumscribing: conversations become briefer, more shallow and less often.
Avoiding: unfriendliness, hostility, and antagonism are characteristic.
Science and technology rail
All of the above
good device to supplement charts and graphs.
way to help listeners understand something they are unfamiliar with.
way to describe an object that is too big to incorporate directly into the speech.
strategy to explain the etymology of something.
Ears and mind
All of the above
Provides free, online information, articles, and research about a wide range of educational topics
Free access to online encyclopedias
Online professional development courses
None of the above
Very large classes are made' possible and thus. it; is economically advantageous
Experts for teaching a difficult topic can be arranged and others can be benefited from them
Teaching materials can be filmed for reuse
All of these
In most conversations men and women spend equal amounts of time talking and listening.
In business settings, women are less likely than men to smile and wait their turn.
In a business setting, women tend to adopt more masculine styles of speaking and listening.
In business settings, men are less likely than women to smile and wait their turn.