This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
All of the above
Listening for detail
at any time
during the project
upon completion of the project done during the summer term
at the beginning of the project
AAJ Tak-24 hrs news channel
FM station- 24 hrs news channel
National Geographic Channel-television
Vir Sanghvi- India today
Doesn't criticize, is non-judgmental.
gives little feedback.
Asks questions in a non-threatening tone.
All of the above describe a poor listener.
Democratic leadership can also be functional, in that the leader may vary with the task.
The democratic leader does not intervene in discussion and does not impose an agenda.
This leadership style works best when everyone is equal in status and knowledge.
This style provides more opportunities for creative thinking than the authoritarian style.
The Calcutta review
The Calcutta news
a listener who is easily bored will not pay as much attention.
our attention span is very short.
we are able to focus on one stimulus.
we are able to hear on the average 600 words a minute while most speakers can only speak about 100-150 words a minute.
Simple and long
Simple and complex
Simple and direct
Direct and long